Pages

Wednesday 6 May 2020

Dear Mum!

Mothers Day Graphics | PicGifs.comDear Mum,


First of all I would like to give thanks to our God for
letting you be my mum.


Thank you for bringing me into this world, thank you for
looking after me and loving me all the time especially when
I do bad things to my older brothers.  Thank you for all
your teachings like telling me to do good things to people
that are older than me.


I love you mum because you love me too.  You cook the most
delicious food and bake the yummiest treats.
My mum is very beautiful and pretty when she dresses up
and wear her make-up and do her long beautiful hair.


I love my mum because she gets me and my brothers
presents all the time for our birthdays and Christmas. 
Sometimes we just get presents if we do good at school
or at home. 
Mother Clipart Gif
I love you mum, you are pretty in every way!


Love Vili & Lau

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely letter Vili - I think Mum would be very honoured by all that you have shared about her!

    ReplyDelete