Pages

Thursday 10 June 2021

VILI SWIMMING RECOUNT

 VILI SWIMMING  RECOUNT


During the past 2 weeks the whole school St Pius X have been taking Swimming lessons at Swim Maglc to help us if we are ever  in a situation that we're going to drown in the middle of a pool bath and wet grass.



At first I felt warm because the pool was heated,then the swimming  instructor picked me to be in lane 4 when we got to swim,the only two things I could do in the water was kick my legs with my head in the flowing water.



I hoped to be safe  in the water and not drown if I am playing rugby or in the bath and at the pools and do more maunis.



During the lessons the lane and freestyle  kick my legs with my head in the flowing water and going underwater,the things I learnt were freestyling on my back,the easy things flowing,the hard things I could not do was swimming underwater,the skills I enjoyed practising were diving.



At the end,I felt confident to swim in deep pools without drowning

 And drinking the pool water,my biggest challenge was breathing in the water.Compared to the start I can breath underwater and swim for 12 seconds,I will use these skills to be safe if I am going to drown.








No comments:

Post a Comment