Pages

Tuesday 30 March 2021

Pablo picasso cubism art

 last month we began our cubism portraits based on Pablo Picasso cubism art. In cubism art is about when you can play around with lots of shapes.The facial features,like your eyes,nose,mouth and ears can be in different shapes and in places. We did  two practice drawing before completing our final product (you can my blogs with the shapes and picrures).

Something I found easy was blending the colours.

something I found hard was when I had to outline it with the black crayon.

Pablo picasso real name is Pablo Diego Jose Fransisco de Paula Juan Nepomuceno Maria De Los Demedios Cipriano de la Santsima Trinidad Ruiz y Picsso 

and a fun fact about Pablo Picasso he was born in 25 October 1881.

And here is my Picasso #1


No comments:

Post a Comment