Pages

Monday 20 April 2020

HOMESCHOOLING

HOMESCHOOLING


I like homeschooling  because I have my mum to help me  with my work and
my brother to help me also when I’m stuck and  don’t really understand what to
do. My brother helps me when my mum is busy doing other things like baking,
cooking and cleaning.  Schooling at home is fun because it is relaxing and lots
of little breaks. I also like homeschooling because I get to sleep in a lot. 
Every morning I wake up late and I get late for meetings, sometimes I wake on
time but I’m not a computer person like my two brothers to just get right into it. 
I always have to wait for my brothers to wake up or come help me. Altogether,
I love it because we get to eat nice and hot lunch, today my dad made us
some cornbeef and cheese toasties and  some cocktail sausages. Mum
made some cookies and some fresh fruits and orange juice for drinks.
Yesterday we had pork, bread rolls with green salad, it was our leftover roast
from Sunday that mum reheated it and made it our lunch, and fresh fruits with
chips we had for morning tea. I love food and I think having school at home
means eating nicer food too and warm too because the weather is getting
colder.  

What I don’t like about homeschooling is it can be boring because I am
sometimes sick of being with my brothers all the time.  I miss my friends and
teachers too. I kind of like it at school better than home because we have a
certain time for breaks and for lunch.  At home my brother and mum always
make us work hard for our food. Sometimes I don’t get morning tea I will have
it all at lunch because I have to complete work to be able to take a break and
eat.  Another day I remember I had no breakfast because I have to get straight
in to work and get to a meeting before its finish. I told my brother and mum I
like homeschooling but I miss my real teachers because they are too harsh
on me.

1 comment:

  1. It is lovely you have your family to help you with your learning. I find schooling at home fun too. Your lunch sounded amazing!It is nice to do things at your own pace but I miss seeing everyone at school.

    ReplyDelete