Pages

Tuesday 28 April 2020

My ANZAC Biscuit

MY ANZAC BISCUIT


On Saturday 25th of April 2020 (ANZAC DAY) I begged my mum to please help me make some
Anzac biscuits.  My mum said to get my netbook and open up to the recipe Mr Gaffney sent and
she said wait she will have to go to the supermarket to buy some golden syrup.   She went for a
very very long time because the supermarket didn’t open until 1 o'clock. 


We finally got to make my Anzac biscuits after dinner.  We had fun making it, me and my two
brothers Jabez and Lau helped mum make it.  Mum did the mix and showed us how to roll little
balls and put them into the trays and she pressed it down with the fork and let me do it too.  I felt
like a real baker because I wore my apron with mum but when my brother Jabez came to join
us mum took off her apron and gave it to him.  


We baked too much so we decided to put them in little trays and wrapped them up to give away
to our other family. We gave away four trays with 10 or 12 cookies in each one.  We still have
lots more for us to share at home.  


I love Anzac Biscuits, I think I will ask mum to help me make some more again on the weekend.

By Vili

No comments:

Post a Comment