Pages

Wednesday 18 August 2021

Vili-Reading - Stealing in Maru.

  Vili-Reading - Stealing in Maru.

Today for reading I answered some questions about this story,about two islands.Link. I answered some questions about magic and 2001. But I hope you guys can learn something from these two questions I answered. Here are my Questions.

 

Question 1 in the story things Happened that people might call’’Magic’’.Explain

The things were and what actually happened to make people  think it was magic?

A1. They Called the mountain Magic because it gave the people of a village near Rarotonga

shade for them to sleep longer.Gave shade for their crops to grow stronger.

Question 2.Thinking back to 20 years ago,what in our live now would be seenas magic ten yours ago?

A2. Smart phones.Internet,Pencils, ChromeBooks and many more.


I hoped you liked my blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment