Pages

Wednesday 25 August 2021

Vili Term 3 art 3d flowing cube

 Today in class we were doing art.first thing we had to do get a pencil and paper and watch a video multiple times to  get the hang of it to draw it. i\It was in't that hard to draw but here is a picture of it I did't think I did good but at least I had fun drawing it in lockdown.

Something I found hard was cuting the paper  and triaing not to rip the paper,finding peace and quiet.

Something I found easy was was drawing it.

                                                                  Heres 's the video


                                                             and here's the picture

                                            
                                                                 I hoped you liked my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment