Pages

Thursday 19 August 2021

Vili Saint.Pius X Acrostic Poem.

Today another day in lockdown the class and I we doing religious education or (RE) it was because it was our Feast day of Saint Pius. We had to write our own Poem for the Feast day of Saint Pius  I end choosing an acrostic poem. 

Something I found hard were trying to make words with the latters I used

Something I found Easy was nothing everything was hard to do that's why it toke me 3 days to write.

Here's my activity.

Saint.Pius X Acrostic Poem.


S - Seeing his future as  a priest.

A- Always giving what he had to the poor.

I- In 1835 Joseph Sarto was born.

N-Needing food and money but always giving to the poor.

T-Though he was struggling in life he always committed to God our Father.


P- Pope Pius the X was born in a small village in Italy

I-In 1974 August 21 first he went to heaven.

U-Using his money for the poor.

S- Seeing people and helping them



J-  Joseph Sarto has a kind heart

O- O thank you lord Joseph Sarto without him we wouldn't have this lovely School that we go to.

S-  Sarto the song we sing at church.

E- Excellent path that prepared for kids at Saint. Pius X.

P- Prepared this lovely way for us to be like him.

H- How did he make it through tough times?



S- School song that we sing everyday.

A- Ascended into heaven in 1914 August 21. 

R-Related ANDREA DEL SARTO his brother.

T- That he was surrounded by bad people and he always went to church.

O- o thank you lord for this lovely school


And here's a picture of Pope Pius

Saint Pius X - UCA NEWS



I hope you like my blog.
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment